CONTRIBUTIONS & ACTIVITIES
A. His Contributions worldwide/Countries Visited:
01) Visited Kuwait (February 2010) under the royal invitation of the Kuwait Gov. with prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
02) Visited more than 42 countries in Asia, Europe, America & Africa for the purpose of signing MOU, view exchanging on academic development, and research works.
03) Visited USA, UK, Canada, Maxico, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Senagal, Germany, Luxembourg, K.S.A, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar, Syria, Oman, Sudan, Turkey, Morocco, Libya, Tunesia, Bahrain, Brunai, Australia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Indonesia, India, Srilanka, Nepal, Maldives and so on.
04) Visited the following universities for signing MoU, view exchanging on academic development, and research works: Oxford University, Cambridge University, Durban University, Sharjah American University, Kuwait University, Imam Mohammad Bin Saud University, King Saud University, International Islamic University Malaysia, Brunai University, Hydrabad Osmania University india, Al Azhar University, Egypt, Nnaduatul Ulama, Lucknow, India, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Islamic Foundation, Uk. Sharjah American University, Sharja University, Islamic University, Islamic University, Madian, International Islamic University, Islamabad, Pakistan, Portland State University, USA, International Institute of Islamic Thought, Washington, Islamic Media Foundation, Starling, USA.
05) Met various dignitaries of various status, more than 50 dignitaries such as head of the government, prince, minister, secretary, Ambassador, Religious personalities & Islamic thinkers.
06) Met Commercial Important Personalities of K.S.A, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, USA, UK, Qatar, South Africa, Malaysia etc.
07) Met a huge number of leaders of International N.G.Os & Organizations.
08) Met various international Muslim Thinkers and personalities such as Shekh Ahmad Didat, Sk. Saleh Bin Humaid – speaker of Saudi parliament, Allama Syed Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi – Rector of Nadwatul Ulama Loknow, Dr. Abdul Muhsen Turkey – Secretary General Rabeta Alam Al Islami, Dr. Abdullah Omar Naseef – former Deputy Speaker of Saudi parliament, Dr Jafar Abdus Salam – Secretary General of the League of International Islamic Universities, Sheikul Azhar Dr. Ali Tantawi, Dr. Ahmad Omar Hashem – Vice Chancellor Al Azhar University, Sk. Yusuf Jasem Al Hazzi – former minister of Awqaf & Islamic Affairs, Kuwait, Sk. Abdullah Ali Al Mutawa – Kuwait, Mr. Abdul Hamid Bil Kazis – former Secretary General OIC, Dr. Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu – Secretary General of OIC, and Mr. Naser Hamdan Al Zaabi – Chairman, Islamic Solidarity Fund, OIC.
09) Has been interviewed in various International Media & magazines, and participated in various programs in foreign radio and TV channels.
10) Contributed various development activities to many parts of the country through donors and delegates of Arabian countries and Middle East.
11) Attended two separate ceremonies organized in conjunction with the celebration of the 20th year of ascending the throne of Honorable Saudi King Fahad Bin Abdul Aziz.
B. Visiting International Organizations & Foundation
Visited more than 21 International Organizations & Institutes in different countries.
1) At the UN Headquarter more than 5 (five) meetings on Academic and Social welfare activities. The UN Model and IIUC were the topics of discussion.
2) OIC (Several Meetings were held with the Secretary General and the top officials of the organisation)
3) Islamic Solidarity fund, OIC
4) Rabeta Al Alam Al Islami (Muslim world League), Mecca Mokarrama
5) Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
6) International Islamic Charitable Organization, Kuwait
7) Union for Muslim Scholars, Qatar
8) Federation of Islamic Organization in Europe
9) Europe Research and Ifta Council, London
10)Zajat House, Kuwait
11) Shekh Zayed Bin Sultan Al-Nahyan Foundation, Abudhabi, Arab Emirates
12) Kuwait Natonal Committee for Donation Collection
13) Kuwait Public Foundation
14) Sheikh Abdullah Al Noori Charity Society, Kuwait
15) Red Crescent Society, Abudhabi
16) Qatar Charity, Qatar
17) Qatar Authority for Charity
18) Sunnah and Serah (Ways and Biography of Rasul SWM) Research Center
19) Islamic Relief, London
20)Al Rahmah Charity Society, Arab Emirates
21) Sharjah Charity House, United Arab Emirates
22) International Islamic Relief Organisation, Saudi Arab
23) Al e Maktum Foundation, Abu Dabi
24) World Assembly of Muslim Youth, Riad
25) Sheikh Eid Muhammad Al e Thani Charity Foundation, Qatar
C. Conferences, Seminars & Symposiums
He attended and participated in more than 100 national and International Conferences & Seminars held in different countries and presented papers in Arabic, Urdu and other languages. He also participated in discussions as one of the invited guests. Some of them are mentioned below.
1) Attended the International Conference on the “Role of Muslim Scholars in countering terrorism” on 30 July 2016 in Indonesia under supervision of International League of Islamic Literature, Riyad, K.S.A.
2) Attended the program organized in conjunction with the celebration of 20th anniversary of ascending the throne of Honorable Saudi King Fahad Bin Abdul Aziz in the year 2001 as a royal guest of the K.S.A.
3) Attended the International conference organized on “ The contribution of the Custodian of two holy mosques king Fahad Bin Abdul Aziz for serving Islam & Muslim Ummah” in the year 2002 as a royal guest in K.S.A.
4)Attended the ‘1st International Conference of Islamic Humanatirian N.G.O’s in OIC Member States’ held on 7-14th March, 2008 at the city of tourism ‘SALY PORTUDAL’ in Senegal.
5)Visited Maldives as a state guest & met His Excellency Mr. Mamun Abdul Gayum at the capital city of country ‘Male’ in 1998.
6)Attended two separate International Conferences ‘ Middle-way is the Way of Life’ and ‘Us and Others’ hosted by His Excellency Ameer, the state of Kuwait in the supervision of the Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs, Kuwait in 2005 & 2006 as a state guest of Kuwait.
7)Attended the 1st Conference “International Union for Muslim Scholars” participated by the founder members of OIC and held in London in 2004. The conference was inaugurated by the then OIC Secretary General Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu.
8)Attended in the International Conference ‘Islam: The Religion of Grace for the Whole World and Humanity’ organized by Islamic League of Britain’ held on the year 2004 at London. This conference inaugurated by the mayor of London City.
9) Attended the International Conference on invitation of the Governor of Dubai H.E. Sk. Mohamed Bin Rashed on the occasion of International Qur`anul Karim Prize Giving Ceremony’ to Allama Sayed Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi in 1999.
10) Delivered speech on “ Human values in the preview of OIC” in the Islamic Committee of International Crescent of OIC 2nd consultation meeting of Red Crecent & Red Cross national Societies in OIC member states” held on 10 –14th June, 2008 in Istanbul, Turkey.
11) Visited USA in 2007 on invitation of Portland State University in the state of Oregon and exchanged views with various important personalities including Dean of different faculties and Vice Chancellor of the University.
12) Attended the Research Seminar on “Asset Based and Mortgage Based Financial Products From an Islamic Perspective” jointly arranged by IDB, Mark field Institute of Higher Education (MIHE), Islamic Research & Training Institute (IRTI) and The Islamic Foundation, UK in London, held on 10-13 November, 2008.
13) Attended 2nd European Family Conference and delivered Dars e Quran held in 2005 in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden and in Helsinki, the capital of Finland.
14) Attended conference on ‘Islam: the only Instrument of Stability and Progress’ organized by Federation of Islamic Organisation Europe in Italy with the invitation from U.C.O.I.I. and delivered lecture in Arabic on ‘The Ways and Procedures of Preaching of Islam in Europe
15) Attended 13th Fiqh Conference in 2001 held at Lacknow, India on invitation from India Fiqh Academy and presented a paper on ‘ The Change of Nature in Matter under Fiqh Rules and their Impact’.
16) Attended many literary seminars on invitation from ‘International Arabic literary Organisation’, Riad and Lucknow.
17) Attended UN Model Conference in 2007 that comprised of 5(five) or more meeting with top officials at the head quarter UN.
18) Attended meeting with Mamun Abdul Gayium, President, Maldives, who was accompanied by Justice Dr. Rashid Ibrahim along with high officials at Male`,the Capital of Maldives on its government’s invitation in 1998.
19) Attended a Conference in London in 2007 on invitation from ‘Britain Muslim Council’.
20) In 2003 a 45minutes long recorded speech on ‘the Political, Social, Education and Economic condition of Bangladesh’ was telecast in South Africa Al Ansar Radio.
21) In 2000 an interview on ‘the biography of Syed Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi, the development of Islamic literature & the Socio economic and education’ was broadcast on National Television, Sharjah.
22) Attended a conference titled ‘Education in Sub-Continent: Realistic Evaluation and Future Action Plan’ in Lucknow, India In 2007 and presented a paper on ‘Education System up to 8th Hijri during the era of Rasul (Swm)’
23) Attended meetings in 2002 with Vice Chancellor, Deans and top officials of Brunei Dar Us Salam University on academic cooperation in Brunei.
24) .Organised and attended National Seminar in 2004 on ‘Life and Works of Allama Abul Barakat Muhammad Fazlullah’ that was participated by Ministers, Vice Chancellors of different universities, top officials of Government and Alems.
25) Attended ‘World Climate Conference’ in January, 2010 with Government representatives at Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark
26) Attended ‘World Climate Conference’ in 2011 with Government representatives at Cancun, the capital of Mexico.
27) Attended ‘World Climate Conference’ in 2012 with Government representatives at Doha, the capital of Qatar
28.Attended International seminar on ‘Salfiat: Shar i Rules and their Appeal’ organized by Imam Muhammad Bin Saud Islamic University in 2011 in Riad, Saudi Arabia
28) Attended seminar titled ‘Contemporary World Social Problems and their Islamic Solution’ organized by IIUM Student Representative Council as a Key note speaker in 2011
29) Attended International Conference on preparing Hajj related Encyclopedia organized by KSA Government and initiated by King Abdul Aziz Foundation and presented a paper on ‘The Economic and Cultural Impact of Hajj on Bangladesh’ in February, 2014.
30) Attended International Conference organized by Rabdan Academy, UAE University under the direction of Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Zayed with the supervision from Deputy Prime Minister and Presidential Affairs Minister Sheikh Mansur bin Zayed in January 21, 2019.
D. RECOGNITION for Multipurpose Activities
1) Interview in various magazines of the Gulf Arab Countries In his invitation, Ministers of different countries of the Islamic world, Secretaries, Leaders of Various organizations dedicated to Public two Hundred guests have arrived so far.
2) Has been interviewed and broadcast in Arabic Urdu on various TV, Radio, and Channels in the Gulf Countries and South Africa
3) Hundreds of Complimentary letters and congratulatory letters were received from various domestic and foreign Organization, Specially Chittagong Divisional Social Welfare Federation, Litterateur Abul Fazal Foundation and Badarkhali education Association, awarded a gold medal in recognition of religious and social service activities.
E. CONTRIBUTION TO THE COMMUNITIES IN THE FIELD OF EDUCATION & SOCIAL WELFARE
1) He has contributed a lot to the communities in the field of Education & Social welfare works. He played an important role in establishing the permanent campus of International Islamic University Chittagong (IIUC) at Kumira, which achieved the recognition from the Government of Bangladesh as one of the top graded universities among 57 Private Universities in Bangladesh.
2) Besides, he has been serving humanity and communities through establishing a renown religious & welfare foundation named “Allama Fazlullah Foundation” (approved by N.G.O affairs Bureau from the office of the Prime Minister of People’s Republic Bangladesh) for about 19 years. It should be mentioned that this humanitarian and welfare foundation is established by him in the name of his honourable late father renown Muslim thinker & scholar Allama Abul Barakat Mohammad Fazlullah (RA)